This five-day intensive CQI | IRCA Approved ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS Lead Auditor Training Course enables you to develop the expertise needed to audit an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and to manage a team of ISO 27001 auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
During the ISO 27001 Lead Auditor training, the participant will acquire the skills and knowledge needed to proficiently plan and perform audits compliant with the certification process of the ISO 27001 standard.
Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the abilities and skills necessary to the efficient conducting of an ISO 27001 audit.
This is CQI | IRCA approved course. ID:1721
This programme aims to equip the delegate with:
- Acquiring an expertise to perform an ISMS audit as specified by ISO 27001
- Acquiring the expertise necessary to manage an ISMS audit team.
- Understanding the application of the information security management system in the ISO 27001 context.
- Understand the relationship between an Information Security
- Management System, including risk management and controls, and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- Improve the ability to analyze the internal and external environment of an organization, risk assessment and audit decision-making in the context of an ISMS
Who should attend?
- Auditor wanting to perform and lead an Information Security Management System (ISMS) audits as the responsible of an audit team
- Project manager or consultant wanting to master the Information Security Management System audit process
- Person responsible for the Information security or conformity in an organization
- Member of the information security team
- Expert advisor in information technology
- Technical expert wanting to prepare for an Information security audit function