CQI | IRCA approved ISO 50001 EnMS Lead Auditor Course is a 5 day intensive course enables the participants to develop the needed expertise to audit an Energy Management System (EnMS)
based on ISO 50001 and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this ISO TRAINING, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and certification audits according to ISO 17021.
This is CQI | IRCA approved course. ID 1614
Who should attend?
- Internal auditors,
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead Energy Management System (EnMS) certification audits,
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the Energy Management System audit process,
- Individuals responsible for the energy or conformity in an organization,
- Members of energy team,
- Expert advisors in Energy Management Systems,
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for energy audit function,