CQI | IRCA approved ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS Auditor Conversion Course is designed for existing auditors of other management standards who wish to carry out energy management system audits. This 3 day course comprises a mix of taught sessions, discussion and practical exercises designed to provide the delegates with the skills and knowledge needed to participate in OHSMS audits.
This is CQI | IRCA approved course. ID 1993
Who should attend?
This ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS Auditor Conversion Course is suitable for experienced auditors looking to develop the skills to audit Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems established to ISO 45001:2018.
- auditor already and wish to audit to ISO 45001:2018
- manager responsible for meeting your business’s Occupational Health and Safety strategy
- already involved in implementing or auditing ISO 45001:2018
- a business owner or operator looking to reduce your Occupational Health and Safety costs.
Candidates should have prior knowledge of:
1. Management systems audits, preferably through the completion of a Lead Auditor course in another discipline
2. The requirements of ISO 45001:2018
3. The Occupational Health and Safety management principles and concepts
Before this course you will need:
- To have successfully completed an IRCA lead auditor course or equivalent, e.g. ISO 9001: 2008 or ISO 14001: 2004