In this 5 day program participants will understand about the key concepts of business continuity, learn the benefits of a business continuity management system and become familiar with the requirements of ISO 22301.
Participants will learn the best international practice framework for identifying potential threats, evaluating their impact and developing capability to minimize the impact of disruption. Delegates will learn auditing techniques and process as per the standards.
This course is CQI | IRCA approved. Course ID 18240
Who should attend?
- Internal auditors
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) certification audits
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the Business Continuity Management System audit process
- Persons responsible for the Business continuity conformity in an organization
- Members of a business continuity team
- Expert advisors in information technology
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for an Business continuity audit function