This comprehensive, highly interactive 5 day ISO 22000:2018 Lead Auditor Course covers the ISO requirements and provides a comprehensive knowledge and skills to the principles, processes, and techniques used for the assessment of and management of Food Safety Hazards; and their significance for FSMS lead auditors. Other topics include audit systems, the auditing process and audit instruments; the documentation process, conducting an audit, writing the audit report, and taking corrective action. Techniques for leading audit teams will also be discussed.
During this training, the participants will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and certification audits according to ISO 17021. Based on practical exercises, the participants will develop the necessary skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) to efficiently conduct an audit.
This is CQI | IRCA approved course. ID:2103
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Food Safety Management System (FSMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master a Food Safety Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with FSMS requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a Food Safety Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Food Safety Management