This 5-day ISO 17025 Lead Auditor course aims to build on the knowledge ascertained in the ISO 17025 Internal Auditor training course. It enables the delegates to develop the required expertise for auditing a Laboratory Management System (LMS) and for managing a team of auditors.
During this training, the delegates will gain knowledge and skills to plan and perform internal and external audits. In addition, delegates will learn how to evaluate corrective action plans. Post completion of this 5-day intensive training, delegates will develop the skills and competencies to conduct an audit efficiently.
What will I learn
- Develop practical audit skills and apply the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 to the specific processes and needs of the company.
- Assess compliance of an organization’s testing and calibration laboratory practices to meet the company’s own internal or external (e.g. Accreditation Body) requirements.
- Plan, develop and implement an internal audit process appropriate to the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025.
- Conduct audits to professional criteria with confidence, gathering objective evidence through observation, interviewing, document trails to provide factual audit reports that will facilitate improvements to the management system.
Who Should Attend
- Individuals wishing to perform audits to ISO/IEC 17025
- Companies seeking ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation
- Laboratory Managers and Supervisors
- Existing ISO 9001 / ISO/TS 16949 auditors who are looking to expand their skills in the area of laboratory practices or who wish to audit laboratory environments
- Supplier quality auditors wishing to evaluate laboratory service suppliers