In the end of this one-day ISO 14001:2015 Auditor Transition Training, participants will gain insight into the revised ISO 14001 standard and the ability to conduct audits in line with the current version of the standard.
In order to complete the ISO 14001: 2015 Transition Training, participants must complete ANNEX SL training.
- Module – Annex SL
- Module – ISO 14001
Participation in both modules is required to complete the auditor transition. However, auditors with both ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certification may prefer not to participate in module 1 a second time.
This training is approved by CQI / IRCA.
- Module – Annex SL ID: 1694
- Module – EMS ISO 14001: 2015 Transition Training ID: 1695
Who should attend?
- Environmental management system auditors who want to know about the changes in ISO 14001: 2015
- Those who want to obtain competence and certification in accordance with ISO 14001: 2015
- ISO 14001: 2004 internal auditor and chief auditors
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System consultants
- Certified ISO 14001: 2004 auditors who want to maintain IRCA auditor certifications