This 5 day ISO 14001:2015 EMS Lead Auditor course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit an Environmental Management System based on ISO 14001:2015 and ensure that the organization is headed towards environmental management excellence by committing to environmental best practices.
The Lead Auditor training will equip participants with the skills and ability to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills and competencies necessary to efficiently conduct an audit.
The course teaches the principles and practices of effective environmental management systems and process audits in accordance with the ISO 14000 series of standards and ISO 19011, "Guidelines on Auditing Management Systems".
This is CQI | IRCA approved course. ID:1510
Who should attend?
- Internal auditors
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead Environmental Management System (EMS) certification audits
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the Environmental Management System audit process
- Persons responsible for the Environmental conformity in an organization
- Members of an Environmental management team
- Expert advisors in Environmental Management