The OHSAS-18001 Management System is an international standard in the area of occupational health and safety.
This 1 day foundations Course will equip the delegates with the skill to manage and understand the high standard of working environment and its legislation around occupational health and safety. Participants will learn the best practices for implementing and managing OHSMS as per international standard.
Who should attend?
- Anyone interested and willing to gain comprehensive knowledge of the standard
- Professional in operations of OHSMS
- Consultants and Auditors
- Understand the fundamentals of occupational Health and Safety
- Learn the key components of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) in accordance with OHSAS 18001
- Understand the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing to effectively manage an OHSMS
- Understand the relationship between an Occupational Health and Safety Management System, including hazard assessment & management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- Learn the stages of the OHSAS18001 certification process
- The standards of the OHSAS 18000 family
- Introduction to management systems and the process approach
- General requirements: presentation of OHSAS 18001
- Implementation phases of the OHSAS 18001 framework
- Hazard assessment and management according to OHSAS 18001
- Continual improvement of occupational Health and Safety
The OHSAS-18001 Management System is an international standard in the area of occupational health and...
In this 1 day program participants will learn about the key concepts of business continuity, understand the...
The participant will learn about the different components of an FSMS including the FSMS policy,...
A one-day ISO 9001:2015 Foundation Course is an awareness program for those requiring an introduction...
This 2 days CQI | IRCA Approved ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation Training Course is the first step...